Hosted Services allows you to grow your company's IT infrastructure without having to purchase or upgrade costly hardware. With Hosted Services, you are able to utilize modern technology in a secure data center without the cost associated with purchasing and maintaining your own equipment.
Benefits of Hosted Services:
- Low up front cost
- Fixed monthly cost
- No costly hardware repairs or upgrades
- Your data is hosted in a secure data center
- Scale your hosted solutions to your current needs
- Access files and applications remotely
- Your data is backed up and replicated offsite to a separate secure data center
- Virtualized Servers use less energy keeping our service environmentally friendly
Hosted Services is the future of small and medium business technology. Clients can significantly reduce the overall cost of IT management. Focus on your business and not your IT.
Hosted Services Offered:
- Hosted Exchange Email
- Spam Filtering
- Encrypted Email
- Desktop Virtualization
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Hosted Virtual Private Server (Cloud Services)
Email communication is a critical to your business. Small and medium businesses deserve access to the same email systems as large enterprise companies’ use. With Hosted Microsoft Exchange, SMBs no longer have to settle for lackluster POP3 email services which lack the features every business needs. Hosted Exchange Email gives your business anytime, anywhere access to email, shared calendars and contacts via any internet-enabled computer or mobile device.
Benefits of Hosted Microsoft Exchange Email
- Affordability – Our small monthly fee per mailbox requires no contract and we can easily scale with your business by adding or removing mailboxes as your needs change.
- Anywhere anytime access of Email, Contacts and Calendar through Outlook, Outlook Web Access (OWA) or mobile device
- Barracuda Spam Filtering – We scan your email for spam, phishing attacks, malware and viruses. Any mail flagged as spam is held in quarantine by our system. You will receive a quarantine report showing any messages flagged as spam or view a quarantined messages online in real-time.
- Ability to Share Contacts and Calendars
- All of your data is stored in our secure data center which is monitored 24 X 7. In addition, our servers are also replicated offsite to a separate data center to ensure your data is protected.
- Encrypted Email Add-In – Our Barracuda Email Security Service secures your mail by encrypting it during transport to the Barracuda Message Center, encrypting it at rest for storage in the cloud, and providing secure retrieval by your recipients through HTTPS Web access. Data in-motion is secured via Transport Layer Security (TLS), and data at-rest is secured via AES 256-bit encryption.
Small and Medium Business can now have an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange solution for an affordable small business price.
Spam, malicious email and virus attacks are becoming even more difficult to detect. An employee accidentally opening a malicious email that is disguised as a genuine email could cause sensitive information to be destroyed or stolen. Therefore, it’s critical that you mitigate this potential threat before a malicious email is opened by your company.
TACC’s Spam Filtering is a hosted service which uses Barracuda’s Spam Firewall to scan email and incoming files using three layers of powerful virus scanning technology. Our spam filtering system connects to the Barracuda Security Cloud to for the most up-to-date protection against the latest email-borne threats. Any emails blocked are quarantined for you to review, ensuring you do not miss an important email.
Spam Filtering Benefits:
- Allow your staff to be more productive by not having to sift through spam to get to their important emails.
- TACC’s Hosted Spam Filtering Service requires no upfront investment, only a small monthly fee per mailbox.
- Easy to get started - a simple DNS change and you are up and running
- No hardware or software to install on your servers or workstations (*optional Outlook™ plug-in)
- You will receive a quarantine report showing any messages flagged as spam or view a quarantined messages online in real-time.
- Customizable all / block lists for each user
- Filtering spam before it reaches your mailbox can lower your bandwidth usage.
If you are tired of being inundated with spam let us help you take control of your email.
Encrypted Email Add-In – Our Barracuda Email Security Service secures your mail by encrypting it during transport to the Barracuda Message Center, encrypting it at rest for storage in the cloud, and providing secure retrieval by your recipients through HTTPS Web access. Data in-motion is secured via Transport Layer Security (TLS), and data at-rest is secured via AES 256-bit encryption.
Hosted Virtual Private Server (Cloud Services)
A Virtual Private Server (VPS) allows you to grow your company's IT infrastructure without having to purchase or upgrade costly hardware. A VPS is a cost-effective way for a small business to increase flexibility and efficiency without the expense associated with running a dedicated in-house server.
A VPS is essentially a server running within a server. One physical server hosts multiple virtual servers, each isolated from the others. Each of these isolated virtual servers believes that it is a separate physical server and behaves accordingly. Each VPS runs its own operating system, independent of the others, creating the illusion that it is actually its own independent server. Programs cannot tell the difference between physical and virtual servers, and neither can operating systems or other servers.
Benefits of a Virtual Private Server:
- Priced much lower than an equivalent physical server
- Low fixed monthly cost
- Availability – access to your applications and systems from anywhere
- Your VPS is hosted in a secure data center and is automatically replicated offsite to a separate secure data center
- A new VPS can be deployed in as little as an hour.
- Scalable - simply add or reduce the resources such as CPU, memory, and storage as needed
- No costly hardware repairs or upgrades
- Easily create a separate VPS for a test environment
Is a VPS right for your company? The best way to find out is to discuss your needs with a certified IT professional at TransAmerican Computer Consulting. We can advise you on the best server solution for your business.
Small and Medium Business can now have enterprise-level IT solutions for affordable small business prices. If you would like to know more about our Hosted Services or what we can do for your business, give us a call.