Consulting and Management Services
When it comes to the technology you need to run your business, it's hard to make sense of all the options. TACC does more than just sell technology - we combine IT and small business consulting expertise to develop technology solutions to your real business challenges.
How do we do it?
- First we focus on the relationship we build with you. We strive to understand your business culture and the expectations of you and your organization.
- Second, we bring our highly qualified IT skills and expertise to the table.
- Third, we aim for doing it right, – not for a quick profit.
We are a Managed Services Provider (MSP). Managed IT Service is the practice of outsourcing day-to-day IT management and Computer Network Tech Support as a cost-effective method for improving business operations. You can have a team of highly skilled network engineers and computer technicians service your business computers at a fraction of a cost of a full-time employee.
With managed services from TACC, you can expect:
- More than just a reactive hourly IT Support
- Define the right IT strategy for your business
- Less downtime - we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
- Access to a professional IT experts to replace or supplement your internal IT department
- Predictable budgeting - flat-rate IT services that include hardware and software
- Network Support, Monitoring & Administration
- Live Help Desk IT Support
- Onsite Tech Support and more…
Backup Services & Disaster Recovery
TACC can develop and implement a backup and recovery solution to meet your company’s needs. We offer multiple data backup and recovery models based on your budget and recovery objective. From daily backups to nearly live restoration options we have a solution.
- Onsite Backup to Disk - This method allows for ease of access, localized control of data backups.
- Offsite Cloud Backup - This solution ensures your data is protected against theft or natural and/or other disasters by storing backed up information offsite in a secure data center.
- Hybrid Solutions - Combines onsite and offsite solutions to create flexible recovery models.
- Replication with standby server - The process of copying recovery points and transmitting them to a secondary location for the purpose of disaster recovery. In the event of a disaster, TACC would take your most recent recovery point and load it on a standby server for you to use until your server can be fully recovered.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the idea of developing a disaster recovery plan on your own, hire an expert. Investing a few dollars now can save money, possibly even your entire business, down the road. Without remote backup and disaster recovery, you’re rolling the dice with your data and putting your company at risk.
If you would like to know more about our Consulting, Management, or Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Services, give us a call.